UVALDE LODGE

Our Uvalde hunting lodge was built in 1969 as a hay barn. Our unique rustic lodge and patio provide an atmosphere of the old hunting lodge with modern amenities. It has a T.V. room and wonderful outdoor patio with fire pit, split mesquite, washer boards, horse shoe pits and a skeet range; all surrounded by Oak trees overlooking a stock tank. If you have a great female sales rep or female customer, please feel free to include them at Elderado. We have separate lodging for all female customers.

Features

40 Beds

8.5 Baths

Gameroom

kitchen-iconkitchen-icon

Commercial Kitchen

washer-boardswasher-boards

Washer Boards

horseshoehorseshoe

Horse Shoes

Dog Kennels

Airport Shuttle

Wireless Internet

meat-processmeat-process

Same weekend Meat Processing

Dove Packages

Uvalde Texas is located on the border of the central and south zones. Uvalde offers tremendous opportunities for early September hunts. The Oak trees in town provide a safe roost for the migratory bird.

The birds leave town and move towards the many grain fields surrounding Uvalde. As the birds migrate south, Elderado has relationships with other outfitters and farmers to continue to find good amounts of birds. 70% of all hunts are 50 yards from our lodge. The other 30% are no more than a 15-minute drive. This is the key to any good dove hunt.

Packages: $975.00 Per man / 25 shooters for a weekend and 12 shooters for a weekday hunt. Includes day hunt fees, food, lodging and bird cleaning services.

Deer Hunt Packages

Elderado Deer packages consist of doe and spike hunts only. We have Whitetail and Axis. We encourage Parent/Child hunts. 20 shooter minimum. Prices vary according to market.

Rio grande Turkey Packages

If you are working on a Grand Slam or your first bird, Elderado can help accomplish your goal. As a member of the National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) we understand the excitement of calling up a Big Rio.

$900.00 per person for a 3 day hunt (minimum of 4 people) includes partial guide, food and lodging.

Exotic Hunts

Elderado provides quality exotic hunts in both Uvalde and Del Rio. Prices vary based on the variety of animals, # of hunters and # of days.

Call for custom packages.

Recreational Activities

The big , beautiful, secluded, Frio River is the best river in Texas to spend those hot summer days tubing and rafting. We’ll set you up on the very best spots on the river. Hit the green with a choice of two 18 hole courses. Also, Garner State Park is only 20 minutes from our lodge.

Frio River

Tubing

rafting-iconrafting-icon

Rafting

snorkelingsnorkeling

Snorkeling

swimmingswimming

Swimming

Garner State Park

golf-3golf-3

Golf

bike-iconbike-icon

Hiking/Biking

dancingdancing

The Dance

Golf

golf-1golf-1

Uvalde Course

golf-2golf-2

Concan Course

Trail Rides

dollar-sign-icondollar-sign-icon

$125.00 per hour

horseshoehorseshoe

Horse Available

Photos

Our unique banquet room maintains the quality and atmosphere of a 5 star restaurant. We take great care and preparation in all of our food. Such meals include, Cabrito, Tenderloin, and the best B.B.Q. in Uvalde County.

Horses are a big part of our life and business. We do trail rides for kids of all ages. Our Rodeo arena allows you to try all the different patterns of a real rodeo. Trail rides around the farm are always relaxing.

Prices start at $125.00 per hour. Discounts can be arranged with booked hunts.

Our outdoor venue consists of a beautiful grassed area surrounded by 300 year old Oak trees. Our dance floor and outdoor bar make a perfect place for any type of celebration. We provide food and staffing for any event, as well as coordinate live music.

Prices are custom for each event.

Elderado Lodge Hunting Fishing and Group Events in Uvalde and the Texas Hill Country